Set Build for the Fall Show "The Ash Girl" has begun!
|Set Designer Amy Geraghty (L) works with (clockwise) |
Arianna Ryan, Icaro Souza, and Sara Corchado to build
a fireplace for "The Ash Girl"
Trying to get rid of some of those old items taking up space in your shed, basement or garage?
Want to support the Theatre Program but don't want to take out an advertisement?
Please consider donating any items from our wish list below. We are always looking for better tools and resources for the program.
Email email@example.com for more information on donations!
GHS Drama Club Wish List
- Ladders (14’ or higher)
- Platform Scaffolding
- Circular Saws (Milwaukee, Bosch -- cord or cordless)
- Portable Chop Saw/Miter Saw(Makita, DeWalt, Hittachi, Ridgid)
- Portable Table Saw(Bosch, Makita)
- Jig Saw(Milwaulee, DeWalt -- cord or cordless)
- Lumber for sets(1x3, 1x4, 2x4, 4x4, B/C plywood)
- Organizational Shelving
- Locking Cabinets for Tools
- Vacuum Storage Bags
- Paint Brushes & Rollers of various sizes
- Interior or Exterior Paint